Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

So...Happy Easter to everyone! I know this is a day late...but it took some time to upload some photos from our recent trip to B.C. We had a blast! Between the butt whoopin' I received in golf and the stellar Ensign Easter egg hunt, to the Fran-tabulous Easter feast on Sunday, followed by another delicious dinner at the Jones'...we couldn't have asked for more. I think you will be able to tell that we absolutely had a great time.

Oh and there are some weird pictures on this slide show. Sorry, just ignore them...at the time I was messing around with some of the settings on my camera and took some random photos. Sami just laughs at the fact that I am trying too hard to pick up photography as an amateur hobby. (I am still trying to get her to let me buy a nice new SLR camera...but no luck so far!) I decided to upload the weird photos anyway.

No comments: