Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baseball Season has Arrived!!!


Finally...it is here! We have waited all winter...a cold, wet, snowy winter. But baseball has returned! Cameron couldn't wait. He was just begging us to take him out to the ol' ball game. And though it was a little bit cold, he simply loved the whole experience (except for the three or four innings he was asleep). It was a great game, 5-4 BYU beat UVSC, who was somehow threatening to tie it up in the top of the ninth. Anyway, it was just the beginning of a long season, and you can bet that Cameron ill be at every game, cheering (or screamin') the Cougars on. He doesn't realize it yet, but he is destined to play the truly heavenly sport! I think it is time to get him a little glove and ball because we all know it is never too early to start.

Also, I thought I'd post some other pics of the little guy. I think he looks great in the glasses, even though they are a little big for him. Also the church clothes are pretty stylin' as well as his cool little snow hat.


4 comments:

Fife Family said...

Sami!
I saw your blog on Sheri's. Congratulations on the baby!He is adorable.What else are you guys up to? Our blog is fifers.blogspot.com

The Hull Family said...

Hi Sami and Tyson! Little Cameron is so cute, I can't wait for him to meet Owen. PLease tell me you guys will be to California sometime this year? I am new to blogging. Check us out at spencerandholly.blogspot.com I love that Tyson has done the posting, I'm going to have to get Spencer to do some.

Jennifer said...

basically my nephew is so darn adorable. there is no baby in the world that is cuter that him. Thoses pics are so precious. I love him to death! :))

Candace said...

Hooray for baseball! Cameron looks so cute! We're so grateful to have you guys as friends! Can't wait for a fun summer!