Monday, September 12, 2011

preschool

 Some friends of mine are taking turns teaching preschool. My friend has a room in her backyard that we turned into a preschool. It is pretty much awesome. Cameron is loving every minute of it. He looks so grown up in these pictures.
 Kennedy had to wear a backpack just like her brother to go to Mae Mae's house while I taught the fist two weeks.


 Cute cake Michelle made for snack, pretty awesome!
Two if his classmates Mae and Abbey, I'll get some better pictures of the room and post them soon.

3 comments:

The Joneses said...

Oh man, what a little grown up. So cute!!! Ken too!

The Hull Family said...

So fun! I love sharing preschool with friends. That's awesome that you guys were able to create your own classroom, can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa Tiek said...

First day of school pics are some of my favorites. They look so cute with their little backpacks! You guys sure do have adorable children!