Friday, September 30, 2011

peach days

 So my family is all about peach days in Brigham City (BC). It has become the thing. This year we didn't mess around and we went pretty big. Since my grandparents 80th birthdays are both this year with in a few months we had a huge birthday peach day celebration. All my extended family came up for the event, except for a few in Arizona (we missed you). But, most of us were here from everywhere. Pretty impressive. Some went to the peach queen pageant, boating, 10K, Zoomba (with Jenn), parade, and then the birthday bash!
Here is our family shot at the girls home. We are just playing adorable in our peach day shirts. 
After boating and making shirts and a banner the fun started with the parade.
 Staci and Kennedy at the parade.
 Allison and Emmie also watching the parade.


 
One of the peach kids getting enjoying her creamie at the parade.

When there was a break in the parade several of my cousins and I grabbed this banner and ran in the parade in front of my grandparents. It was classic, and pretty much awesome. I think Aunt Debbie almost cried.



 
Sisters showing off our shirts. Staci's said future peach queen on her belly, the kids had peach kid on theirs, and then my parents were pretty embarrassing.  My dad's said, "I'm all about the peaches" and then my mom's had two peaches on her breasts. I know what do you do. We have been talking about shirts for a few years, but we really did it. So fun!

After the parade we headed to the girls home for the birthday bash. It was all about the giant slip and slide (out of billboards), food (especially peach cheesecake), and dancing. The Rollins just love to dance. Great entertainment!
 Cameron loved the slip and slide, he was so brave.
 Kennedy was a little unsure, but since Miley wanted to go with me mom also took Kennedy down. It was way fun. Faster than I expected, totally collided a few times.
 Cohen on the slide.




Grandparents loving life!!!



 Happy 80th Grandma and Grandpa Rollins. We love you!!!


No comments: