Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged Twice

This is about me and my cute husband...

1. What is his name? Tyson Layne Jones, Tys, or Ty

2. Who eats more? Tyson-for sure. But he also eats a lot faster then me. He has seconds while I am still finishing.

3. Who said I love you first? Tyson did in California. It was precious.

4. Who is taller? Tyson, most are.

5. Who is smarter? Man, I wish I could say me, but the kid studies like crazy and wants to be a doctor, so probably him.

6. Who is more sensitive? Oh I win that one hands down.

7.Who does the laundry? I do. Monday laundry day.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, Tyson does.

9. Who pays the bills? I do. (Tyson is trying to let me handle the finances)

10. Who cooks more? I usually do, but poor Tyson has to endure the same meals. What do you do? Oh, he usually makes breakfast when we have a big breakfast.

11. What meals do you cook together? I guess breakfast. Tyson has a hard time cooking with me because I make a mess everywhere.

12. Who is more stubborn? We both are in our own ways. I might be a little more. I call it independent.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Tyson, he is always good at that.

14. Who has more siblings? We both have two siblings.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Cameron rules our house.

16. What do you like to do together? We love to watch our shows together (office, and house). We also love sports and pretty much everything. We love doing things together as a family.

17. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. I have to have some kind of candy everyday. But, I'm bringing Tyson to the dark side.

18. Guilty pleasures? Chocolate for sure. Plus I also have all these ideas and projects always going on. (Tyson thinks I'm crazy)

19. How did you meet? We meet in DT freshman year at BYU. We dated winter semester before he left on his mission. Then we wrote every week while he was gone (cute). We got married when he got home. I know a success story (it happens!)

20. Who asked who out first? Tyson, but I thought he liked my friend so it took me awhile to clue in.

21. Who kissed who first? Well, we kissed each other, duh.

22. Who proposed? Tyson did. He took me to our first date. (Park City Main Street). He proposed at the Family History Center. Our initials were carved into the big tree (kind of it was paper). It was very creative and sweet.

23. His best features? Well he is cute in every way. I love that he is always cares how I feel about things. He is always worrying about Cameron and I and wanted to spend time with us. He is very thoughtful and supportive. Plus he always makes me laugh.

24. What is his greatest quality? I would probably have to say how focused he is. Whatever he is doing he always gives it all his attention and does his very best job. He loves to work hard.

25. Tag? Sheri, Staci Rollins (soon to be Stanton), and Lindsey Abbott

Second Tag:
I am supposed to tell you 6 quirks about myself. Well I'm kind of a quirky person so here we go.

1. I love to be busy. So I always make these to do list with everything I can think of on them and I try to get it down as fast as I can. I just love the feeling of crossing things off.

2. I am a very sensitive person. I cry all the time. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm crying.

3. I have a thing for rocks. It started when I was younger. They used to have to pry me from the rock and mineral store in the mall (I know nerd alert)

4. I can't roll my tongue, snap with my right hand, or wink. I have issues.

5. I am horrible with directions. I always get lost. I just am kind of absent minded and need to pay better attention.

6. I can't sleep with socks on. It just doesn't happen.

2 comments:

Melissa Tiek said...

Sami, having a sweet tooth is not the dark side...it is the best side. I can't imagine a life without sweets. :)

Brooke said...

We have a lot of the same quirks! We really miss you guys. Planning a trip to orem soon?