Monday, October 6, 2008

Shout Outs

Cameron is nine months old CRAZY!! We had his check up today. He is just a little guy (what do you expect).

Height: 26.5 inches
Weight: 16 lbs 8 oz

He's in the 4% , but he is healthy and very happy. He still doesn't have teeth but he loves to eat. He was so brave. He got a shot and didn't even make a peep. So proud!


Naked Boy!


He would not stay still while I was changing his diaper and getting him ready for bed. Look at the mess he made in a few seconds.

Happy 9 months to Brooklyn as well. (Cam's twin)

Mother and Daughter

Last shout out goes to Staci and Tyler. The count down is officially on. One month until the big day. I can already hear the wedding bells.

2 comments:

Melissa Tiek said...

Naked babies...one of the cutest things in the world! I can't believe he is nine months! Time really flies.

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! That was SO cute! Brooklyn screams like crazy to get her diaper changed, or clothes on for that matter, so when I read that about Cameron, I just laughed! Oh ya, they're twins! I should have figured! Be careful for the NAKED part though, did you NOT read my story!?