Friday, October 3, 2008

My New Crazyness

So, those of you that know me know that I always have these ideas. Well I am really excited about my latest. I recently became a consultant for Usborne Books. It's a company that sells educational books. They are very good quality and very cute. Anyway I think it is so important that we read to our children and have good books in our homes (teacher coming out). So I am kicking this new business off with a party at my house October 15th at 7:30 pm- 9:00pm. Any and all are invited. Please come and check it out. You can also order online. Anyway, I'm way excited!!

Check out my website at ubah.com/y2521. It is also linked on our blog.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

My cousin sells those too. They seriously are the best books! I will definitely try to come if I don't have work.

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Just droppin in to say hi. :) I saw your parentals at Noelani's open house. Good fun. Your dad never changes.

Jill said...

How cool is that! I wish I could come up to SLC for your book party business kick off :) I hope it is fun and everything goes well for you! I'll definitely look it up on the internet!

The Hull Family said...

How fun! Grandma has been telling me all about these books. I think it's a great idea that you're going to be selling them, now you'll get a ton of fun books for Cameron.