Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

So, I am all about holidays. I just love to decorate and do fun things with the kids. We tried to do something fun everyday in February until Valentines. I just wanted to write them down somewhere so I can remember them for next year. Some of the things we did included; manilla envelopes on doors where I put the activity for the day in, a heart hunt (taped hearts up all over the kids room), heart cupcakes, made a picture with glued tissue pare, jello jigglers, made valentines, for family and friends(snow globes), gum ball machines, taffy candy, heart sponge paint, valentine veggie tale movie, heart puppet, and a heart scavenger hunt to find little gifts.
And of course I had to add a precious picture of these two.

4 comments:

Cody & Lainie said...

That Picture is seriously so cute! I love holiday's too! I also did a scavenger hunt for Gavin. Ashley and her boys were up here too for Valentines so I added them into the fun. I had to work, but it was fun to plan something for Gavin and Cody to do while I was gone! Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

Jason Tiek said...

Sam I love how creative you are! I am going to need to come to you for ideas when Evie gets a little older and needs to be entertained. And your kids are absolutely adorable! I love the picture!

Jason Tiek said...

By the way...that was Melissa. I guess Jason was logged into his email...

The Hull Family said...

That is a precious picture, love it!!
Sami, you are awesome!! What fun stuff to do for valentine's day! I was such a bum, my kids didn't even know it was a holiday...maybe next year I can steal some of your fun ideas!!