Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cameron and Kennedy's Birthday Bash


I may of went all out with the green and pink theme. But, I was pretty pleased how it turned out. This was the main table with pink and green candy for the guests to tale home in little to go boxes.

I also put pictures on it of them.

Staci also brought some cute things form her home to help spruce it up. Thanks!

Here is the food table. We had soups and bread.

I was pretty proud of my attempt to make nice cakes. Plus they were very yummy.

The presents table, two very spoiled children.

Cameron with his cute hat I made.

Kennedy in her hat. She only wore it for a second. Poor girl didn't feel very well, but she was still cute as could be.

The kids got such great gifts.

Kennedy stole the show with the clothes. She wanted to put all of them on. She loves clothes and talking on her knew cell phone.

Had to document his first glove and ball.

So excited about her knew coat.

Caeron right before he blew out his candle.

She was pretty excited for her cake. I think she liked everyone watching her.

It tasted pretty good too. Thanks again to everyone who came, we sure love our family. What big kids.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

WOW! They are SO big already. Sorry we missed everyone at Christmas/Thanksgiving this year, but we hope to catch up with the family some time this summer!