Friday, April 18, 2008

Brooklyn Weddle & Cameron Jones













So, for those of you that don't know my best friend and I had babies on the same day. Pretty crazy, but way fun. Anyway, Chanel was in town because her brother is getting married in Salt Lake this weekend. We decided to meet at the mall. Then we thought it would be fun to get their picture taken together. So we did. Here are some of my favorites. It was seriously so funny. Cameron really thought the lady was funny. He was given her big smiles. Chanel and I were just cracking up most of the time. The didn't make it through all six sittings, but we still got some good ones.

7 comments:

lyndsey said...

um...okay...those are the CUTEST BABIES EVER!!! look at cameron's chubby little cheeks. i love him already even though i haven't met him yet. i'm so glad you posted :)

will you be around memorial weekend? i'm coming up the 21-26.

Jeannine said...

Dear Tyson and Sami,

Cameron is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute. So is his little girl friend - Brooklyn. I bet it was so much fun - and I can just picture Sami and Chanel cracking up.

Melissa said...

How cute they both are! I wish I could get a hold of Chanel. If you talk to her soon can you tell her to e-mail me bright_star07@msn.com I would love to hear from her. The babies are just adorable I love the last picture!

The Hull Family said...

I love the pictures of Cameron and Brooklyn. The one of them both crying cracks me up! So which one of Chanel's brother's got married? Spencer needs all the details! Does your mom and dad have an e-mail address? I would love to e-mail them. Love you guys! Can't wait to meet baby cameron!!

Justin + kelly said...

oh my goodness they are too cute! I cant wait to meet him! I will be there in Iuly, so I'll keep you posted. Oh, and could you put more pics of the handsome lil' devil on here please!

Nat said...

Sami! Your little boy is so cute! I haven't talked to you in forever... Yay- I'm so excited to have found you in the blog world! (please say you remember your old college roomie!)

jess and lacy said...

sami how cute is your son!!!! i still cant believe that you are a mom. i am sad we couldn't hang out before i left, but slc is not far from orem! so, add me to your blog because i am not sure how to do all this blog stuff.