Friday, January 27, 2012

Much Needed Update Way Behind

Thankful tree. I know I haven't posted since Thanksgiving. This is kind of when things got crazy with holidays, but I really have no excuse. We had this tree up on the back of our front door to write things we were thankful for. The kids loved doing it everyday. I think it will definitely be a new tradition. Unfortunately this is our only picture regarding Thanksgiving. We forgot our camera, but will get some from my sister some day. We had a great Thanksgiving with my family in Brigham and then with my extended family in Pleasant Grove. Yeah for remembering what we are thankful for and working on our blog. It needs a major update! Just be patient with me it is one of my new years resolutions to post every week, starting now!!

1 comment:

Ben & Sheri said...

Yeah, maybe your sister will give you some someday. Maybe.