Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Hulls

Our last stop on the way home was by my cousin Holly's and her family. We grew up together and our kids are both very close in age. It was so fun to spend some time with them.

Owen and Cameron played in the pool and jumped on the trampoline. They have so much fun together. Another little boy came over (Jackson) and all three of them were having a blast!

Here's our precious little girl. I didn't get any pictures of Audrey, she was asleep and then I guess we put the camera away. They are going to be little buds too.

Kennedy and I outside enjoying the outdoors.

We love having great family and for all the fun times! It was great way to end the trip and make the trek home.

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

We loved having you guys!! It always makes me sad when you leave, we really wish the boys could play together more often. Glad your trip was so fun! Love you guys!!