Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day



Thanks to all those who made it a special day for me. I have always had a love for mother's day because I was born on Mother's Day. I'm thankful for all the mother's in my life. My mother is amazing and i am so thankful for her. I also have a wonderful mother-n-law who is always helping us and supporting our family. My kids and husband are so sweet and I'm glad I could be the world's greatest treasure to Cameron (he told me it a dozen times Sunday, I know it is from a book we read, but it is still so sweet.) Cameron was also insistent he give me his fish game, so we could play it together.

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Sami!!! Reading all your posts and seeing all the cute pictures makes me so excited to see you....and soon!! I can't wait for our kids to play together. Today Owen picked out matching t-shirts for him and Cameron to wear at the reunion...can't wait!