Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Parties

 We had a big party were we live that the RA's were in charge of. I was very pleased with how it turned out. One of my favorite things was the picture area. Here is the toy story themed family. We were pretty cute. Cameron inspired it all because he wanted to be Buzz Light Year. It was a pretty popular costume this year. We caw several, but Cam was still pretty cute. If you can't tell I'm Little Bo-Peep, Tyson is a toy soldier, and Kennedy is the Alien. Tyson is such a good sport to dress up. We used to do a theme thing with my cousins growing up, so of course I'm still all about it.
 Cam and his little friend Makayla.
 To infinity and beyond, as he runs around.
 The Joneses and Dunne Family
 Buzz got his face painted. He only liked it for two seconds.
We saw my cousin at the big Union party at the University. Eli was good at wearing his hat, Kennedy not so much. 

 It was so fun to go with our friends. Abbey was Cinderella and Anna was pig.

We had a Halloween week. It was tons of fun, but man are we tired.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Bradlee was so excited that he was in a picture with buzz. It is so cute!

Cody & Lainie said...

Sammy, I love your Family "Toy Story" Theme! You all look great! Looks like you had a way fun Halloween!

The Hull Family said...

I am totally all about the theme too!! Great job on the Toy Story theme, I especially love Kennedy's costume, she makes an adorable little alien!!