Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brigham City Train

So, every year they have train safety day to get the public more aware about the danger of train tracks. You get to ride the train for free. So we made a day of it. We had quite the group, I think 17 of us total.

Cameron is all ready to go in his new shirt from Grandma.

Grandpa Rollins, my mom, and Kennedy.

Cameron's second cousins Will, Kellen, and Thomas. These boys are just too cute! Cameron follows them around and just loves playing with them.

Gramps and Cam

Cameron and I riding the train (backwards)

My mom and Kennedy on the train, I have no idea what is up with the face Kennedy is making.

So, there was 17 of us in all that went. Here is a bunch of Val's grandkids (my cousins kids)

Grandma Ford volunteers at the Brigham Depo and was so excited for Cameron to come inside and see all the train things, They played with Henry on the track together.

Cute Kenndy in the new stroller

Cam is so spoiled, Grandma Ford bought him a little engineer hat, and them Grandma and Gramps got him a little black train. It was such a fun day. He loved it!!!

No comments: