Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Harmony

So, two weekends ago I went with my parents to New Harmony. My best friend and her family met us there at her parents house. We had a great time!

Kennedy hanging out in the baby doll stroller.

Cam pushed her for a few seconds, much longer than that and i don't know if she would be in one piece. He can be pretty rough at times.

Gaige and Eric on the bike.

Gramps (my dad) and Kennedy hanging out on the porch.

We went and hung out at the park. Brooklyn and cam loved this slippery slide.

Chanel and I with the baby lambs in the background. Cameron loved a weekend full of animals and friends. He was all about their mini pony Chili. He rode around on it, fed it, and talked about it non stop. It was hilarious because he went up to it and said, "hi, I'm Cameron and I'm going to ride you" It was quick, but fun to hang out with such good friends. Thanks for driving us down, mom and dad.

No comments: