Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

So I was so excited for St. Patrick's Day this year. I wanted to invite Cam's little friends over and have a little party with green food and fun things I had planned. Well it turns out that couldn't happen since we were all sick. Cam got two ear infections and two eye infections, a runny nose, and a bad cough. Tyson and I were also sick. Luckily Kennedy stayed pretty healthy the whole time (what a blessing). Anyway, we still had a little fun, but no party. Staci and Tyler stopped by and enjoyed the fun!

Cam wouldn't take a picture with us. But, we painted these hats and made clovers and a rainbow picture.


This one of Staci, Tyler, and Kennedy is precious.

Here's the Stanton's

Then Staci and I made this yummy fruit rainbow (thanks family fun magazine). It was very good.

1 comment:

jess and lacy said...

oh my goodness...where to start...your family is just the CUTEST! I can't believe how cute you all are! AND I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! when did you cut it? I can't wait to see you! Are you going to lyndsey's shower? Again, what cute kids you have..so precious