Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

We've been having such a fun February thanks to Studio 5 and Family Fun Magazine. I used several of their ideas to celebrate and keep a two year old busy for a little while in winter with a little sister that needs to stay home.

One thing we've been doing is little folders on our doors and making valentines everyday. Mostly just coloring pictures and putting candy and stickers in them. Cam has really enjoyed it.



One day we even made these cute candy trackers and put a sign on them that said, "I dig you"

Some other things we've done, but I didn't take pictures of; is we made a monster box out of a Kleenex box that ate paper (suppose to eat valentines). We made a long heart caterpillar. The last fun thing we have done to celebrate valentine's is we made cute valentine's (sucker's with Cam and Kennedy's picture printing on them). All I have to say is I love holiday's and it has been a lot of fun doing these different things this month.

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Super cute Sam!! How in the world do you have time for all this stuff with a brand new baby?? Supermom for sure!!

Got your birth announcement several days ago...the cutest thing I have ever seen! Where did you get them done? Did Sheri do them? I am dying to know!!