Friday, December 4, 2009

Tyson's Birthday

Tyson turned the big 26! Last month November 21st. We love him so much!
Cameron and I made this sign for him to wake up to Saturday morning. It hung up in our living room for way to long.

The festivities started the night before with dinner with my parents and the Utah State vs. Boise State Football Game. Then our friends scored us tickets to the BYU vs. Air Force game the next day. So more football!!

Here's a family shot!


Touchdown

Loves Football (for the first half at least)

Then we went to dinner with Tyson's family at the traditional spaghetti factory. Here's Jenn.

Tyson with his proud flag and Office Season 5.

Landon and Kimmy also joined us for dinner.
All and all I think it was a great celebration, we ended it with brownies, ice cream ,and friends!!!
Happy Birthday Honey!

1 comment:

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Happy bday Tyson! We celebrated with BYU football too. Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks again for helping with Aaron today. I appreciate it soooo much. It's not often I get to have my hair done and it was so nice to know that he was with you and Cam, having fun. Thank you!!!