Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cute Fall Pictures

Cameron loved the farm so much that we had to go with his dad. Tyson had a big exam Monday, so to celebrate we went to wheeler farm after and took cute pictures. We love taking pictures there, we got some really cute ones.

Here's our cute boy

He loves tractors.



This is him saying cheese. It was too funny to not post.

great face



Gotta love the tongue!



He kept telling the ducks food, food, and was so in to it!


Daddy and cam with the ducks

4 comments:

Cody & Lainie said...

Oh sooo cute! Those are great pictures!

The Hull Family said...

Super cute pictures of super cute Cameron! I love fun places like this to take kids!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures! Jut thought I'd let you know I'm blog stalking you now.

The Langleys said...

Hey there. We miss you guys. Cameron is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. How are you guys doing?