Friday, May 1, 2009

We Did It!

4th Street Clinic 5K

Six of the first year med school wives got to together and had this crazy idea to run a 5K. My plan was to train and be all ready instead. Instead I ran once before(maybe a half mile). So I was prepared to die.

My sister-n-law and mother-n-law also ran with me. We stayed together the whole time. I was so proud of us we ran pretty much the whole thing. We walked a few times on the up hill at the end.


And were off!!!



We made it. Oh, and by the way we got together and made shirts. So fun!!

Had to show off the back of the shirts too!!
P.S. I was so sore the next day!

2 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Sam! That's so cool! Did it take you back to your old x-country days? You should run the Disneyland 5K with me and Holly this fall :)

Melissa Tiek said...

I am impressed! I think it sounds fun! Jason and I are set to run a 10K in July. I am pretty sure I should start training now too...