Friday, March 20, 2009

Pictures...Mostly of Cam of course

Here are a bunch of pictures of Cameron..and a few of us. (Just click on them to make them bigger)
Here's Cam taking some notes. I guess he sees me doing this a little too much these days.




We decided to build a fort in our living room last week for FHE. Turns out, that Cam really didn't care too much about the fort and spent most of the time playing with the DVDs in our TV stand. But like good parents, we forced him to play a little bit in (and on) the fort too.

6 comments:

Tyler and Staci said...

I love this little kid. He always mades me laugh!

Nathan and Shannon said...

Awesome fort!!! Looks like so much fun! Cute pictures!

The Hull Family said...

That is the best fort I have ever seen! I might thave to steal that idea and do that for FHE tonight.

So funny that cameron would rather play with the DVD's.

Can't wait to see you and can't wait for Cameron and Owen to hang out again!!

jess and lacy said...

Ah Sami...I still love how you make your lists! haha..you crack me up :-) Miss you!

Heather said...

Sammy,

You have a beautiful family. Ijust ran across your blog from Sara Weston's. Nice to see what's up.

-Heather (BYU 4th Ward)

Staci said...

Nice to see you're house isn't always spotless! So fun...Makayla and I have made a few blanket tents we should get together and let the two of them play in one! They would love it.