Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged

I've never been tagged so this is a first. I knew I couldn't avoid forever. (thanks Chanel).

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: I love my family, being home with Cameron, laughing with Tyson.
3 Fears: Getting hurt, tragedy, and losing someone close to me.
3 Goals: Be a good mother and wife, get tutoring clients, and to learn sign language (kind of an inside joke, but for reals for those who know what I'm talking about).
3 current obsessions/collections: I used to collect precious moments (not current, oops), I love chocolate or just candy in general, my current obsession is keeping our new house clean.
3 random surprising facts: YIKES oh, I'm missing a muscle on my right side, born with out it. I love rocks, and I failed my first driving test.

Tag: Allison, Holly, and Melissa Tiek (only 3, but it's cool)

2 comments:

Allison Tiek said...

And we are still waiting for you to learn sign language, Samanth!

The Hull Family said...

Loved reading all the updates you posted! Cameron is so darn cute, I can't stand it! He looks very handsome with his haircut!

It was so fun having you guys here. We wish we lived closer. When is Staci getting married now? We want to come, but heard the date changed. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Congratulations on the move. Can't wait to see the pictures of the new place and all the rooms you guys painted.