Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Cousin Megan's Wedding

We spent this past weekend in Southern Idaho, at my cousin Megan Harris' wedding. It was great to see all of my extended family and to be there to support Megan and her husband Jordan on their day. The wedding was beautiful, and she looked very pretty. It was an outdoor wedding at a nice reception center that backed up to the Snake River. Jordan's former Bishop conducted the service. We had a great time and can't wait to see them all again in a few weeks in McCall, ID for my other cousin Nicolle's wedding.

Oh yeah, this is Cameron going green! Needless to say, he was thoroughly entertained by these giant trees. He wouldn't stop reaching for them ...and yes...he ended up with one or two...or maybe ten of the leaves in his mouth. But hey, the kid has to learn sometime.








Anyway, he was quite the little monkey...until, we took the leaves out of his mouth....and Cameron was sad:(

2 comments:

Melissa Tiek said...

That sad face is priceless. Seriously. He has the cutest sad face in the world.

Brit and Drew said...

HI Tyson,
I stumbled upon your blog and it is great to see that you are doing well. Congrats on the baby. I had no idea. My mom told me that you were considering UCLA med school so I have been hoping that you would show up one day, but it looks like you chose the U. A fine choice! Good luck with med school. Many of my friends are now third years there and love it.
Brit Berry (Pusey)