Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pool Party!

As most of you know Cameron has a pretty nasty case of Eczema. So last Saturday we decided to try to ease some of his itching and burning by taking a nice cool dip in Papa and Grandma Jones' community pool. Well, technically it was Cam's first time in the water (he never really gets wet at the lake much and baths just shouldn't count), so we will count it as his first time swimming. First time in the pool and we dunked the poor kid! Pretty mean...but I will blame it on his mom. Not once, not twice, but like six or seven times! She just wouldn't stop. He didn't seem to mind too much though. We also brought along his cool floating crab that he hung out in most of the time. But anyway...we are just so grateful for summer and the chance to be outside. Yes, it is freakin' hot...but I will take a hot day at the pool any time. And even Cameron enjoyed cooling off a bit. Then when we got him out he thought he was really cool in his robe and sunglasses. I don't know, he thinks he's a movie star or something. You know..."Just have your people call my people and we'll do lunch"

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Tyson, you will have to tell your dad that I will miss giving him a hard time (this is Alicia). We are moving next Saturday so we probably won't get to see you guys again!
PS...Cameron is adorable.

The Hull Family said...

Cameron is soooo cute! I can't wait to come and meet him! I take Owen swimming at least 3 times a week and I am too scared to dunk him! (I know I was a swim instructor and dunked kids all the time, but I just can't do it!) Good job Sami, maybe you can dunk Owen for me when we see you guys!

P.S. We use aquafore lotion and hydrocortozone cream on Owen's eczema and that seems to keep it under control.