Monday, May 26, 2008

Count Down is On!!!


Four days until school is out and I retire for awhile. Crazy!!! I'm going to miss Westmore. It's been a second home to me. But, I am so excited to be home with Cameron and Tyson. Which brings me to my next count down FIVE DAYS UNTIL WE GO TO ITALY!!!!!
(yeah, can you believe it. We are going to Italy.)

We are going with the Jones'. We will be gone for nine days. We fly in to Germany and will spend the day there. Then Tyson's high school buddy served his mission in Italy so his friend Jonathan (Italian) is picking us up in a van and we are going all over Italy. Way fun. We plan on taking loads of pictures so get excited.

The only sad part is that we are leaving Cameron. It will be hard, but he is staying with my parents and they couldn't be more excited about the whole thing.

7 comments:

lyndsey said...

wow i'm so impressed -- sami wrote a blog! :) good job lady. it was so great to see you guys last night, thanks for letting us come over -- and tell cameron that i'm actually a really nice girl and not to be scared of me next time :) xoxo

jess and lacy said...

sam...i am jealous you are going to italy!!!! i miss you!

Allison Tiek said...

Samantha, how many times do I have to tell you, it's JonesES and not Jones'. I understand that it might work for Rollins' but that's not how it works when you're a Jones - at least in my 20+ years experience. :)

We are going to miss you guys in Italy!

Melissa said...

Wow i can't believe you are leaving your baby that is crazy!! I barely just left my two little ones for the first time in March it was very hard but it was nice. Italy WOW how fun that will be great I can't wait to see the pictures!

Jill said...

So. Jealous. (But really excited to live vicariously through you with pictures! Take tons!)

The Hull Family said...

Have so much fun Italy! I would be sad if I had to leave Owen for that long...but enjoy it because who knows when you will be able to go on vacation without kids again!!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Cameron is such a lady's man! I'll be at the game no worries!!!