Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Pumpkins

This year's Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest proved to be competitively creative and equally as challenging. While we all know that (our) BYU Cougar should win this year's competition, the votes have still yet to be tallied. Last year, our Bat pumpkin easily won the contest, and our hopes for a repeat victory were initially quite high. But after seeing the competition, we aren't so hopeful anymore. ha ha Anyway, here's some pictures of how they all turned out. Enjoy and happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

um...holy cow! you guys are so amazing at carving pumpkins and i'm completely jealous! will you please teach me how you did it!?

Justin + kelly said...

SAMI!!! I miss you. I cant believe you are totally prego!! I think you need to post some pictures. I cant wait to see you, it seems like forever. Next time im in utah, or if you ever ake a trip out to oregon.. lots of love.