Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ford Family Reunion

A great time was had by at this year's Ford Family Reunion. Held at an obscure cabin 20 minutes up a nearby canyon in Paragunah, UT, the reunion included four-wheeling, shotgun shooting, food, basketball, volleyball, fishing, crafts, and fun. We had a great time and didn't want to come home...although I learned that I am a horrible shot with a shotgun (although I'm sure those clay pigeons were pretty scared). We can't wait until the next one two years from now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! you guys just look so darn cute! I'm not sure i trust tyson with a gun in his hand. yikes! Just Kiddin'. it looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the reunion. well... I thought that I'd practice this whole blog page thing. :) lol. i love you both.