Thursday, June 14, 2007

And the MCAT Score is......

So, results are in!!! I won't be taking the MCAT again any time soon! After over a month of waiting, my scores are posted....and the score is.....33Q!!! Well, it is not quite my goal of a 35, but it is way more than I thought I was going to get. And it is two points above the average for students that were accepted to medical school last year in both categories. Now I just have to finish reviewing my application and then I can submit it to the schools!!! Oh happy day!

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

Dear Tyson and Sami,
Oh Happy Day - Month - Year!
You have had a great year so far. We hope that things continue to go well for you both. We are thrilled for you both - the announcement of the new baby and the MCAT scores. We just want you to know how proud we are of both of you.
Tyson - thank you for cleaning the windows - they look great.
Have a great week and we are so happy for such great news.
You need to have your baby announcement on the Blog. Great News!!!!!!!!
Love, MOM