Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Boat Ride





For father's day we went up to Brigham to celebrate. It was a good weekend. On Monday we went out on the lake all day. The Moomba is a sweet ride. We were all so comfortable. Everyone boarded (except for the Moomba queen, my mom). The water was still a little on the chilly side, but we had loads of fun. As you can see Cameron was all decked out and just thrilled about the whole experience. He actually just chilled on the boat. Those life jackets are like strait jackets. Jaxon enjoyed the water a little more than Cameron.

3 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

yea for the moomba!! count down til i come play!

The Hull Family said...

I am so jealous that you guys got to have a boat day. How fun! I hope you guys enjoyed your trip to Italy. I love the tie you gave Tyson for father's Day. Spencer and I loved the two of then together with the matching outfits!

My mom and I are planning a trip to Utah. We are planning on coming in the middle of July sometime. It will be so nice to see you and I can't wait for owen to meet Cameron.

lyndsey said...

okay seriously...i've been thinking about you tyson the whole time i'm here! between the five million baptist/methodist churches and a waffle house on every corner, i can only imagine the fun times of your mission :) plus it's HOT!!! and i hate big bugs.